H1 Visa Stamp…pls help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa Stamp…pls help

I just got the H1 Approval for 1 year and 2 months (1 year H1 Extension and 2 months recapture time). I am currently in Malaysia and need to apply for a visa at US Consulate in Malaysia. Since I am on the H1 visa, I have to show the proof that I will return back to Malaysia after the end of my work period in US. Accordingly, I would need to purchase the round trip ticket. The issue is that the plane ticket only valid for the maximum of 1 year, but my visa valid for 1 year and 2 months. Please advise if one way plane ticket would be sufficient for the visa interview or need to be a round trip plane ticket. If it is not, what should I do? Also, I wonder if the application package including I-129 submitted to USCIS need to be stamped “Certified True Copy” with the original signature of the lawyer or employer for the visa interview. Can I use the copy one that is stamped “Certified True Copy” with the non-original signatures of my lawyer or employer? Anybody pls help. Thank you very much.

You do not need to buy travel tickets prior to applying for an H visa. True copy stamp is also not needed.

Comment

Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X